Programme June 28 - September 16 2022
Public Guided Tour of Artworks + Farm Walk
June 28 - September 16 Tuesdays + weekend 9th July 16:30 - 18:00
- You must book online with a free ticket to visit and take part in the tour and farm walks. Our online booking system allows us to safely manage the number of people on site. Booking available HERE.
- Once on-site, you will join an escorted tour of the artworks and farm with Ailbhe Gerrard, farmer at Brookfield Farm.
- Refreshments will be available to purchase and supplied by local producers.
- Picnics are allowed, please bring only what you eat and leave nothing behind.
- We offer parking facilities and toilets situated 750 metres (approx 20 min walk) from the artwork and farm and a short drive in from the main entrance gates.
- The terrain is unsuitable for wheelchair and mobility scooter users, especially after poor weather.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear and dress for current weather conditions.
Exchange Programme for Workshop participants
June 28 - September 16 Tuesdays + 9th July 10.00 - 16.00
- You must book online for the Exchanges. Booking and further information on topics and experts can be found HERE.
- Lunch and refreshments provided.
If you would like to stay in the area, before or after a Field Exchange or visit, check out the Tipperary Tourism accommodation link on the Tipperary.com website.
Other local accommodation includes:
|Cora Coen B&B, Ballyscanlon, Coolbawn||
|2 mins||2 min|
|Primrose Cottage, Ballyscanlon, Coolbawn||
|1 x 2 bedroom cottage||2 min|
|Harbour View||Helen Moylan 087-2957910||3 Double Rooms One Bedroom Apartment||15 min|
|2 x 2 bedroom chalets||5 mins|
|Derg View Cottage||0872512476 0868210427||3 x 2 bedroom||2 mins|
|River Run Cottage Terryglass Self-catering||067 22147 / 086 4114225||3 x 2 bed cottages, 2 x apartments||12 min|
|New Lawn B&B||067-22221 086-8229384||5 min|
|Lake Land Lodge B&B Terryglass||067 22069||10 min|
|Egan’s Self Catering||087-2429130 Grainne||1 X 2 Bedroom||10 min|
|Woodview B&B Terryglass||067 22075||10 min|
Maryville B&B Ballycommon