Hiveshare Bee Friend
This product is currently sold out.
Become a Bee Friend
Give a year of bounty from Irish country bees for the ones you love, or yourself with a Brookfield Farm Hiveshare. It really is the sweetest gift.
Our offers for Hiveshare are very popular with customers because we offer solutions to the unpredictability of beekeeping, but also a lovely connection to bees and our work with them.
Our honey is raw, Irish, and Blas na hEireann award winning! We are unusual in beekeeping as we are also land managers (Brookfield Farm) so we can manage land to suit our bees - sow flower meadows, plant broadleaf trees etc. Our bees are the native, Irish black bee, a wonderful ancient species, distinct from the European bee.
The Bee Friend Hiveshare option includes:
- A share in the experience of beekeeping, rather than ownership of a specific hive. The advantage of this, if a hive dies or swarms and leaves the hive, the customer doesn't share in the loss of that hive.
- An introductory gift box with a selection of our handmade beeswax candles.
- A thank you Hiveshare certificate for helping the bees and explanation of your Hiveshare.
- Guaranteed honey from their Hiveshare. Therefore if one hive is not able to produce enough, we even out the honey from another better producing hive.
- At harvest time a tasting set including 2 jars of raw honey from your hive.
- You will be added to our VIP newsletter list for updates on how the hives are doing and what is happening on the farm.
- Custom honey jar labels if you wish. Making your honey a great gift for friends and family.
- You will receive an invite to our annual special Honey Celebration day on Brookfield Farm where the day includes: honey based refreshments, a talk on beekeeping, demonstration of beeswax candle making, a walk in the flower meadows and woodlands, view the apiaries and have honey tasting and collect your honey share. The honey share is delivered to you if you can't attend the very popular Honey Celebration day.
- Your name added for the year to our bee-friends thank you list on our hive share website if you request.
- Exclusive opportunity for Hiveshare members to purchase Brookfield Farm honey before it is released to the public. We produce some excess honey in good years and will give you first chance at it, if you wish to buy.